How to clean your kitchen cabinets in best way | DIY
Some times when you are adding oil or spices to cook tasty food, and it gets spillover from your hand. Now you have to think about how to clean your kitchen cabinets and give these cabinets their best look. And when you forgot to put the blender top and push the start button, we have smashed bananas or milk all over our kitchen cabinets then you again have the same question in your mind.
We clean our kitchen regularly, but kitchen cabinets do not get the same attention as they should. Dust, cooking residues and grease over time they become a mixture stick to cabinet surface like tacky glue. Due to this, there is a chance of cultivating bacteria and you might have a health risk. You don’t need to think about how to clean your kitchen cabinets we have listed down ways to clean.
You can use any ready-made commercial solution for cleaning cabinets available in the market or you can make eco-friendly, effective cleaner at home. And you will get almost the same results.
Vinegar and Water Cleaner
Vinegar and water cleaner is best answer when you need to know how to clean grease from kitchen cabinets. You just need to mix an equal amount of warm water and vinegar in a spray bottle, mix it. Now mist it on the area you want to clean and leave for a few minutes. Now wipe with a soft cloth and you will see cleaning kitchen cabinets vinegar results. You can also add dishwashing liquid in a spray bottle to get better results.
Note: If you are applying any commercial liquid, first apply on a small place and see the results for 7-8 hours and then proceed with remaining cabinets.
Steps how to clean kitchen cabinet from outside
- Start showering spray of water and vinegar to clean kitchen cabinets.
- Take a soft cloth or sponge to wipe the outside of the cabinet door and drawers.
- Wipe the door handles and drawer pulls.
- You can use dip a toothbrush in the cleaner and scrub on the surface and you should be gentle while doing it.
- Wipe the cleaner on the inside of the doors and drawers.
- Try using a damp cloth to remove the cleaner from all surfaces.
- Dry all surfaces thoroughly using a clean and dry towel.
Vinegar and Salt mixture
It’s really difficult to remove some hard stains of syrup and chocolates when you are cleaning kitchen cabinets.
- Take some salt in a bowl and pour vinegar in it.
- Mix until it looks like a paste.
- Dip a toothbrush and gently scrub the stained surface.
- Do not use a hard brush or steel wood, it might scratch the wood.
- When you feel stain is gone or becomes lighter, clean with water
- Take a clean towel to dry the surface.
Steps how to clean kitchen cabinet from inside
Do not start to clean your kitchen cabinets from inside at once. Start with one by one cabinet, and place its dishes in the dishwasher. It will be easy to manage. Now you will be thinking about how do I clean kitchen cabinet from inside. We have listed below the best way to clean kitchen cabinet from inside.
- You should empty the cabinet and throw away expired things.
- Now take a vacuum cleaner and clean all the inside dust.
- Shower spray of water and vinegar to clean kitchen cabinets from inside.
- Take a soft cloth and gently rub the surface
- Take a dimp cloth a remove the cleaner from the surface.
- And dry with a soft towel.